Journey through intimate passages of contorted rock and powerful
blasts of water as our specialized guides lead you abseiling, sliding,
jumping and swimming down steep canyon walls to pristine pools below!
Our unique Canyoning Zone is inspired by breathtaking scenery of
untouched jungle with multiple cascading waterfalls dropping one after
the other into refreshing pools below. We invite you to step outside
your comfort zone and experience one of Nepal’s best kept secrets.
Halfway between Kathmandu and Pokhara on the way to Chitwan, our
canyoning adventure can be conveniently combined with whitewater rafting
or kayaking adventures.
What to Bring
- Swim suit or something to wear under wetsuit
- Sunscreen / sunscreen lip protection
- Water bottle
- Change of clothes for the ride home
- A little cash for treats, tips and the occasional chance for photographs
The Trip cost will be vary depending on the Group size duration of days and Services required please contact us Via our email email@example.com with your details to obtain a quote.
- Professional English speaking guides, highly trained and safety
certified to international standards in Canyoning Techniques, Advanced
Rope Work, Swift Water Rescue and Wilderness First Aid.
- Internationally imported canyoning equipment including full personal
outfitting of full body wetsuits, specialized harnesses with PVC slider
seats, PFDs, helmets, specialized canyoning booties, ropes, karabiners,
figure eights etc.
- Lunch / drinking water
- Round trip private jeep or bus transportation (from Pokhara)
- Industry standard first aid kits
- Unrelated transportation, accommodation, visas, travel documents, departure taxes etc…
- Items of a personal nature including swimwear, towel and toiletries
- Insurance **we provide insurance for our crew – but participants
must be properly insured through an emergency medical travel plan**
- Tips for guides **if you feel that our crew did a great job, you are invited but not obligated to offer a personal tip**
Paddle Nepal Lakeside Center, Pokhara
Jalberi Canyon / 3+ hours away
Pokhara – Paddle Nepal Lakeside Center (private bus)
Kathmandu / Bandipur / Chitwan (local bus options)
Open: Sep. – June
Best: Oct. – Dec. and March – May
$75 + 13% government tax = $85 USD